This amazing adventure will take you deep inside of Puerto Rico’s thick forest mountains. Hike on a man-made trail to ultimately stand under one of the tallest waterfalls in Puerto Rico. Please note, This tour does not take you to el Yunque Rainforest.
Bioluminescent Bay (Fajardo) Adventure
What to Expect
- Pick-up and drop-off at location of your choice
- Complementary bottles of water
- Licensed, fully bilingual tour guide(s)
- Two-person kayak
- Snacks at the end of your tour
What to Bring
- Wear your bathing suit you will get wet
- Cash or Visa/Mastercard
- Wear any type of shoe (sandals are fine)
Come see one of the five Bioluminescent Bays in the world! A moment not to be missed while in Puerto Rico. If you can walk and talk you can Kayak. The water is calm and shallow and great for all levels of experience!
A microscopic organism called a plankton, produces a natural light when they are fighting off predators. See how these amazing organisms illuminate the Bioluminescent Bay, making it one of the brightest in the world. There are two to four guides at all times with you during this adventure. You return back to San Juan around 9PM.”