This amazing adventure will take you deep inside of Puerto Rico’s thick forest mountains. Hike on a man-made trail to ultimately stand under one of the tallest waterfalls in Puerto Rico. Please note, This tour does not take you to el Yunque Rainforest.
Center of Puerto Rico Tour
Full Day Tour
What to Expect
- Pick-up/drop-off at place of stay in San Juan/Isla Verde
- Fully guided driving tour of Puerto Rico
- Bottles of water
- You get to see Puerto Rico, what it’s like, outside of the tourist area
- Late lunch/early dinner at local restaurant (price of meal not included in tour price)
What to Bring
- Cash or Visa/Mastercard (for lunch/dinner)
- Wear any type of shoe (sandals are fine)
The Center of Puerto Rico tour will take and show you Old San Juan and outside the city of San Juan (two different places). We will drive to different places of interest and have plenty of time to get out walk, see and learn. We will go to a beach and then drive up to the mountains of Puerto Rico. We will sit down in the foot hills of the mountains and try some authentic Puertorrican food, local, not touristy.
This tour will offer you an opportunity to learn who was here 2000 years ago, bringing that time to the present. History and culture told to you by a local. A show and tell tour; telling you about it and then showing it to you. Religion, politics, skin color, everything that makes up our history and most recent facts. Pieces of a puzzle that we put together for you while driving and sightseeing, places that tourists never get to see. We will show you the other side of Puerto Rico. Come with us and learn all there is to know about Puerto Rico, from a locals point of view!