This amazing and unique adventure tour replaces the El Yunque Rainforest tour, until it fully opens. Swim in natural pools and under breathtaking waterfalls after a hike through the mountains of Puerto Rico.
What to Expect
- Pick-up/drop-off at place of stay in San Juan/Isla Verde
- Fully guided driving/walking tour of Puerto Rico
- Bottles of water
- You get to see Puerto Rico, what it’s like, outside of the tourist area
- Late lunch/early dinner at local restaurant (price of meal not included in tour price)
What to Bring
- Cash or Visa/Mastercard (for lunch/dinner)
- Wear any type of shoe (sandals are fine)
This adventure tour can offer you an opportunity to learn about our 2000 year old history and culture while making time to go sightseeing to places that tourists do not know about. I take you to the other side of Puerto Rico that no one has seen before!
The Center of Puerto Rico tour provides an opportunity to learn about the flora and fauna of our amazing island and time to sit down among the locals and eat and learn about the food that has been around for hundreds of years on the island. Come with me on an adventure tour that teaches you all there is to know about Puerto Rico, from a locals point of view!
This adventure tour, has everything you need to start or finish your stay in Puerto Rico. Whether it be your first time on the island or you’ve been here before and really want to feel the true Puerto Rican experience, this adventure tour is just for you!