This amazing adventure will take you deep inside of Puerto Rico’s thick forest mountains. Hike on a man-made trail to ultimately stand under one of the tallest waterfalls in Puerto Rico. Please note, This tour does not take you to el Yunque Rainforest.
Center of Puerto Rico Tour
Full Day Tour
What to Expect
- Pick-up/drop-off at place of stay in San Juan/Isla Verde
- Fully guided driving/walking tour of Puerto Rico
- Bottles of water
- You get to see Puerto Rico, what it’s like, outside of the tourist area
- Late lunch/early dinner at local restaurant (price of meal not included in tour price)
What to Bring
- Cash or Visa/Mastercard (for lunch/dinner)
- Wear any type of shoe (sandals are fine)
This tour will offer you an opportunity to learn about our 2000 year old history and culture while making time to go sightseeing to places that tourists do not know about. We will show you the other side of Puerto Rico, the side no one sees.
The Center of Puerto Rico tour provides you with information regarding the flora and fauna of our amazing island and time to sit down among the locals and eat and learn about the food that comes from our island that has been around for hundreds of years. Come with us on this tour and learn all there is to know about Puerto Rico, from a locals point of view!