This amazing and unique adventure tour replaces the El Yunque Rainforest tour, until it fully opens. Swim in natural pools and under breathtaking waterfalls after a hike through the mountains of Puerto Rico.
What to Expect
- Pick-up/drop-off at place of stay in San Juan/Isla Verde
- Fully guided driving/walking tour of Puerto Rican nature and history
- Bottles of water
- Zipline adventure through El Yunque National Forest
What to Bring
- Bring a bathing suit if you would like to swim in the river
- Cash or Visa/Mastercard
- Wear any type of shoe that you can walk 1-2 miles in
A nice, easy, informative 35-45 min drive from the city of San Juan to the city of Rio Grande, the location of El Yunque National Forest and the zipline park! This zipline paradise is located at the base part of El Yunque National Forest, where the trees are majestic and where the rivers flow from the waterfalls within El Yunque and into the zipline park. You are strap in and zip through palms, ferns and trees from platform to platform.
Added in 2018:
- 11 ziplines
- 3 rappelling stations
- Double carbon fiber lines used for your safety
After you are done engaging in the adrenaline rush of the ziplining and repelling. As part of a bonus, there is a 20 ft jump from a ledge into Rio Mameyes (Mameyes River) the river that comes from the falls in the rainforest and travels within this park.
Folks, its–AMAZING! Whether it be relaxing at the side of the river with nature surrounding you or bringing your adrenaline level up a notch, there is something, for everyone on this adventure tour!