This amazing and unique adventure will take you deep inside of Puerto Rico’s thick forest mountains. Hike on a man-made trail to ultimately stand under one of the tallest waterfalls in Puerto Rico.…
What to Expect
- Pick-up/drop-off at place of stay in San Juan/Isla Verde
- Fully guided driving/walking tour of Puerto Rican nature and history
- Bottles of water
- Zipline adventure through El Yunque National Forest
What to Bring
- Bring a bathing suit in case it rains
- Cash or Visa/Mastercard
- Wear any type of shoe that you can walk 1-2 miles in
A nice, easy, informative 35-45 min drive from the city of San Juan to the city of Rio Grande, the location of El Yunque National Forest and the zipline park! This zipline paradise is located at the base part of El Yunque National Forest, where the trees are majestic and where the rivers flow from the waterfalls within El Yunque and into the zipline park. You are strap in and zip through palms, ferns and trees from platform to platform.
Added in 2018:
- 11 ziplines
- 3 rappelling stations
- Double carbon fiber lines used for your safety
Folks, it is–AMAZING! Whether it be relaxing at the side of the river with nature surrounding you or bringing your adrenaline level up a notch, there is something, for everyone on this Adventure!