Poor mans Paradise Cliff Jumping Tour (PMP)
Add to bucket list!
What to Expect
- Pick-up/drop-off at place of stay in San Juan/Isla Verde
- Life Jackets. For those that don’t swim but want to jump
- Fully guided driving/walking tour of Puerto Rico
- Bottles of water
- Late lunch/early dinner of local cuisine (not included in price)
What to Bring
- Wear your bathing suit you will get wet
- Cash or Visa/Mastercard (for lunch)
- Wear any type of shoes that can get muddy or wet
- Extra pair of socks
- Sandals to wear after tour is done
If you are looking for a tour to put the icing on the cake before you leave Puerto Rico, I have the tour for you! Hike with me on a easy to moderate forest trail. To a location that is close by but NOT within the rainforest. Choose between swimming or laying out in or by a Huge natural pool or tombstoning, into a deep canyon of fresh, natural water. Jumps range from 5 to 10 feet or from 30 to 40 feet. If you cannot swim, LIFE JACKETS ARE PROVIDED, so you don’t lose out on the fun. After we are done with our Exhilarating day. We will end up at a local restaurant in the mountains. Here at this local restaurant I will teach you what our traditional food is about. (this meal is not part of the price of the tour).