What to Expect
- Pick-up/drop-off at place of stay in San Juan/Isla Verde
- Life Jackets. For those that don’t swim but want to jump
- Fully guided driving/walking tour of Puerto Rico
- Bottles of water
- Late lunch/early dinner of local cuisine (not included in price)
What to Bring
- Wear your bathing suit you will get wet
- Cash or Visa/Mastercard (for lunch)
- Wear any type of shoes that can get muddy or wet
- Extra pair of socks
- Sandals to wear after tour is done
Come with us on a TRUE Hike on a real forest trail. This tour and/or location is NOT in the rainforest. This is a man-made trail, that is in the center of the island of Puerto Rico. This tour will take us into the jungles and to a breathtaking hidden natural water pool. Here we will discover a small hidden cave and a 30-foot cliff jump into a refreshing pool of water!
This Adventure has everything you want in an extreme hike and cliff jump. A 45 degree short 10-15 minute TRUE hike in the forest to start us off. A 30-foot cliff jump into a 15-foot deep natural water pool awaits us. Life jackets are supplied for those that do not know how to swim but want to have fun also. After we are done with our Exhilarating day, I will take everyone to a local restaurant in the mountains. Here at this restaurant, I will teach you what our traditional food is all about. This meal is (at your own expense). After we are done eating, we will return back to your place of stay in San Juan.